Thursday, September 20, 2007

Fishing Hole

Just a little somethin' somethin' for the blog. I've got quite a few ideas for oil paintings bubbling in my head, but they are going to have to keep on bubbling for a little while longer. It's very difficult, almost impossible really, for me to get out my oil painting things right now, while things are so unsettled. Moving is always a chore, but moving across a continent into another country is more like the end of the world. So I'm very much looking forward to finding our own little place and settling in for a good long stretch of going nowhere.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kristen,
    I can't recall if I've ever posted here before, but I've been enjoying stopping by for quite a while now. Your work is delightful! Please let me know if you have any published books available, or somewhere else I can find your work (or any updates on that shop from your website!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this,great work!

    ReplyDelete